click

Monday, January 14, 2013

Recorder Songs GAB

Allison's Camel - lesson ideas



All Through the Night




Atadwe - (The "response" is BAG.) - lesson ideas


Au Clair de la Lune


Babylon's Falling - lesson ideas


Closet Key - lesson ideas


Down by the Station


Down Came a Lady - lesson ideas


Ezekiel Saw the Wheel - lesson ideas


Fais Do Do - lesson ideas


Good News - lesson ideas


Hop Old Squirrel - lesson ideas


Hot Cross Buns - lesson ideas


Long Legged Sailor - lesson ideas


Mary Had a Little Lamb


Old Ark's a Moverin'


Peas Porridge Hot - lesson ideas





Sally on the Seesaw



Sleep, Baby Sleep



Wake Me - 
lesson ideas



Who Built the Ark - lesson ideas



8 comments:

  1. I am so so so grateful for your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I'm so glad to hear that! :-)

      Delete
  2. Woohoo! Legend! Thanks for this page. Im about to start teaching recorder to upper primary. Thanks for your help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You do such a wonderful job!!! I have given many people your blog URL when they are needing help or ideas! Thank you so much for sharing all of this with everyone! I consider you a master teacher!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie! I'm so glad you are finding the blog helpful!

      Delete
  4. i love this website i helps me with my school work

    ReplyDelete
  5. your blog is great..... i love it.....a big help for my recorder class....

    ReplyDelete